Macabre Monday #029 – Oh You Devil
HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a dark and macabre SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better 🙂
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and please leave a direct-link back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, S&S, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH029.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much… but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked… and I’m not telling you ahead of time 🙂
5. I’ll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me… this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments… you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties… your challenge this week:
Oh You Devil!
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images/sentiments that are little devilish in nature. Cute, funny, or evil… we DO like the dark stuff here! 🙂
So I don’t really have much for creepy, but I do have a lot of cute that I can add to.. For example I don’t have any devil stamps so I just added some horns on to the girl.
card size: 5.5″ x 4.25″
Paper: plain card stock & glitter paper
Cricut: Lyrical letters
Cuttlebug: Distressed Stripes
Stamp: The Angel Company “Wonder & Joy”
Ribbon: Red see through with white dots
clear embossing powder
Versa Mark ink pad
red & black memento ink
The Card base is Red cut at 5.5″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.5″. The black paper is embossed using the cuttlebug and the distressed stripes embossing folder. Once ran through the cuttlebug I added versa mark pad and then added some ultra thick embossing enamel and used the heat gun. It really looks wet now. I stamped the girl with black tuxedo ink by memento and colored her with copic markers. I also added her horns to make her a devil girl. I added pop dots to the back of the silver paper that the girl is adhered on and before adding the girl I wrapped a ribbon around the card and tied it. To make the letters I used the Cricut Cartridge Lyrical Letters in Loop dee loo.